Slit Your Wrists! Slit Your Wrists!

This is just terrible

I have some friends and know some people that are either cutters or have come out of that phase, and it's a serious thing. Not only have you made fun of it, but you've made it into a game where you try and drive youreslf into self mutilation, and this get front page. I'm dissapointed in the fans right now. This is a serious problem people deal woth everyday, and these people that hurt themselves physically need some serious psycological help. A game based on self mutilation by slitting your wrists, is wrong and sick, and this should not be advertised on a front page of a good website. You may have run out of ideas, but htis is just terrible and sick.

Defend Your Computer Defend Your Computer

So Addictive

I had been playing the game about three hours before I wrote this review and this was only a break so that I oculd stock up on drinks and take a piss

Click game Click game

Good

But not the best thing ever, it's kind of fun for five minutes, so it's good and deserves to stay on the portal but it doesn't deserve frnot page better luck next time

Sonic Boom Town Sonic Boom Town

Wow!

I'm a big fan of the origonal grande theft auto series(like 1 and 2) and I havn't been able to find the games, but this did it for me, I've been playing this for hours, although I do have a life, I don't just sit in front of the computer all day so this was very addictive, nice work, keep the games comin.

Mario Game Mario Game

Man You Gotta Finish That Jump

Some tips, add sound, maybe some enemies, more levels, less impossible jumps and then you have a good game.

Mr.Brentoon

RK1989 responds:

Your response:
i said this to a few others aswell;

Hey,
i have been working on new one, its going not bad i got enemys coins so on, a new ui interface is going to be the main menu, which is easy and simple to do with what i newly learned look forward 2 the new realise,

its also going to inclue server mario games in one with atleast 5 levels each,

i am hopeing for a dally number one out it cya then.

Interactive Stop Motion Interactive Stop Motion

New! But Good

This is something no one has ever done before, and it takes balls to do something new, because many may not like it, so not only was it new, but it was good so I give you congrats on that. Although you could have made it better with more styles, maybe different dances, people, sets etc. but the overall you did awsome man.

Mr.Brentoon

Sex Kitten Sim-RPG Sex Kitten Sim-RPG

I liked the first ones better

The First ones were better because they were more realistic and beleivable but now a portal to another dimmension. I half expected to start having sex with an alian.
I did like the nudity though

Good Job But you have done better
From, Mr.Brentoon

Roulette 2 : HeadHunter Roulette 2 : HeadHunter

Dude add more blood

man its not that interesting because there isn't enough blood more blood more laughter

from Mr.Brentoon