Coldplay - Yellow Coldplay - Yellow

Amazing

Your animation style is deffinitly amazing, very well done, Heck, I don't like coldplay very much, buch I enjoyed this because of the animation, nice work. I commend you for your effort.

WoW: When Gnomes Fly WoW: When Gnomes Fly

Medeocre(sorry if I spelt that wrong)

I say it was ok, deffintly not your best though, I mean the animation and quality was great, but your repetative humor couldn't support that. I use to enjoy your work, and I still do, but you can do so much better. I still enjoyed this peice, but your others surpass this one by far. Hope to see better work from you in the near future.

Another Day Seven Another Day Seven

Amazing

It's great to see the return of the super flash bros, I've been craving both of your work for a long time, and this was satisfied that craving, that was just amzing very good work.

Supermario Madness- Supermario Madness-

COOL MAN!

Nice work, very good job, I loved the animation, and even though there wasn't very much of a story line, it was still very interesting, again nice work.

ToonCastleTV responds:

ahah thx

Voldemort's Plan. Ep 2. Voldemort's Plan. Ep 2.

Nice Work

I see the petential to do much better, but this is a good peice of work, and the story line is pretty good, but you could do better, so just keep working and I look forward to seeing better things from you.

(p.s. I hate harry potter so much, so you should be happy I'm not trying to blam this)

liquorish responds:

Thank you for the comment!

Halo Nerds ep. 2 Halo Nerds ep. 2

I believe you can do better

The Jokes were pretty stale but the animation wsasn't bad, and the story line sort of dragged on, but I think you can do better and would like to see a third one.

CErX responds:

I will really try to come up with new and funny jokes. You will see a third episode and i will do what I can to create a great flash.

Black Knights Episode 1 Black Knights Episode 1

This looks good

I'd love too see more from you, but I just wasn't in the mood to watch the entire thing or I'm sure I wuld've given you a 10 but good work from what I saw and love to see more from ya

Negative 001 - The Call Negative 001 - The Call

Amzing I'd love to see the sequal

this can be a great series man keep animating because you'rte very good man

not stick SKATER movie 4 not stick SKATER movie 4

Very Good

Although I think you should add some sound and sometimes the character wasn't coloured he wa just seethrough but I thought you might have done that perposley so I didn't deduct points on anything good work keep it up.

"The Mustache Contest" "The Mustache Contest"

Very Good

I Liked how smooth the frame by frame animation was, but for one part it was hard to understand thestarfish and the sound was quiet but you didn't loose to many points for that, and over all it was pretty good, except that wasn't a four way tie the whale thing odviously won.